These braai chicken skewers are marinated in beer and honey and are a great treat for family and friends. Learn how to make this easy recipe and make your taste buds salivate from the tastiness!
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 180ml beer of your choice
- 70ml cup honey
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 chicken breasts
- 60ml low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Coriander or parsley for garnish
- Take your chicken breasts and cut them into cubes.
- Take all your ingredients and and whisk them all together. Once mixed add chicken. Keep this covered with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for at least 2 – 24 hours.
- Once your chicken has been marinated it is ready to be placed on skewers and cooked on a the braai.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, about 5 pieces per skewer. Keep the marinade leftover.
- Place chicken skewers onto the braai and turn them every couple of minutes or so.
- Take your leftover mainade and brush it over the skewers while cooking.
- A good way to add a taste of freshness is by sprinkling parsley or coriander over the chicken and serve.