Are you hosting an event this winter? Is it far cooler than you expected it to be? Not to stress! Liquor City has you covered on what to do!
First of all, bring the party in doors – if it’s possible. If not, don’t stress. Your guests can always dress warmer, you could hand out blankets for warmth or even get some outdoorsy heaters. Better yet? Get to Liquor City for your guests’ Booze Blankets! And no, we do not mean the kind you wrap your drunken mate up in – we mean the liquid courage that they need to endure the cold!
Liquor City has a great variety of alcoholic beverages. Try making a warm drink for your guests – spice it up, it doesn’t always have to be an Irish coffee. Perhaps this Bourbon-Spiked Hot Chocolate is just the thing for you!
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2.5 cups of milk
- Hot Chocolate powder (3 spoons)
- Whipped Cream
- Double shot glass of Evan Williams Bourbon
- Heat the milk up in the microwave.
- Mix in the Hot Chocolate powder.
- Toss in a double shot of Evan Williams Bourbon.
- Top it off with whipped cream and sprinkle some more Bourbon.
Lastly, just relax! With Liquor City involved in this event, it can only be smooth sailing!