Have your fruit and eat it too with our great Caramel Apple Spritzer recipe. Take Summer Lovin’ to a whole new level!
- Cut the topside of the apple off – make sure it is cut straight so that the liquid will not spill.
- Use a measuring spoon to scoop out the inner apple.
- Squeeze some lemon into the apple shell to keep it from turning brown.
- Dip the tip of the apple into caramel and then cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour in a tot of Vodka, a tot of Moscato and top it off with lemonade!
Enjoy your Caramel Apple Spritzer!