Summer is here and what better way to spend it than with family and friends, out in the sun and enjoying all the great summer fruits? Learn how to make this mouth quenching vodka watermelon cooler:
- 3 Large Basil Leaves
- 1 Slice Peeled Ginger
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 60ml Vodka of your choice
- 1 Chunk of Watermelon
- 15ml Syrup
- In a shaker, muddle the basil, ginger, watermelon and syrup.
- Add the lime juice and vodka and fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with ginger ale and garnish with a watermelon chunk and basil leaf.