What if you could have one of your favourite cocktails in a dip? Now you can! Plus it is quick and easy! Try this delectable dip with a packet of crisps or your choice or salted pretzels. This recipe serves 2 people; simply double your ingredients to serve more.
- 226g softened cream cheese
- 226g whipped cream
- 114g butter, room temperature
- 60ml of tequila/lime liqueur
- 340g powdered sugar
- 15ml triple sec
- Cream your butter and cream cheese together.
- Combine the spirit of your choice (tequila/lime liqueur) and the triple sec together into the cream, stirring the mixture thoroughly.
- Add the powdered sugar to the mixture.
- When all the above is combined, fold in the whipped cream.
- Place in serving dish or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once chilled and ready, serve with salted pretzels or crisps of your choice.