Enjoy a party with Strawberry Margarita Jelly Shots – completely edible and delicious! Surprise your friends with this party secret!
- Firstly, cut the side with the stem off of the strawberry. Make sure you hold it parallel to your cutting board to ensure you slice the tip off straight.
- Now cut off a tiny bit at the bottom to ensure it will stand upright, but not too much to cut a hole in the bottom.
- Using a small measuring spoon, scrape out the inside of the strawberry and dry it up a little.
- Lay out several strawberries on a baking tray.
- Mix ¾ cup of boiling water with jelly powder and stir for 2 minutes so it is well dissolved.
- Mix in 1-cup of Tequila with a ¾ cup of Cointreau and stir into jelly mix.
- Pour Tequila and Cointreau mixture into strawberry shells. Pour as much as possible as it will shrink down.
- Freeze until solid.
- Finish off with lemon zest and sugar sprinkled around the strawberry!