Terms and Conditions: Liquor City 25th Birthday Promotions 2019
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- These competitions will start on 20 August 2019 and closes on 8 September 2019.
- Your entry into this competition constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, Liquor City and/or or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion or the relatives and/or family members of the employees and family members of the respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof.To enter and stand a chance to win, buy any of the participating products at participating stores, write your name & contact number at the back of your till slip and drop it into the entry box provided.
- Prizes are indicated on the promotion pamphlet provided in-store or on our website at www.liquorcity.co.za/promotions. A copy of the winners ID will be required for all prize winners. Winners of cash prizes will be required to provide proof of their bank account in their name. Cash prizes will not be paid to accounts not in the name of the winner.
- The winners will be selected at random provided that they comply with all terms and conditions as stipulated in this document. The winners will be contacted telephonically. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that their personal contact details provided are complete, accurate and up to date.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of being selected, he/she will forfeit the prize and the next participant selected at random that performed the actions in clause 5 above will be eligible to win.
- The decision on the winners is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the prizes described, but due to the nature of some of the prizes, it may be altered at any time, without notice, at Liquor City’s and/or the supplier of the prize’s discretion.
- Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”.
- Under no circumstances will Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes and/or their respective advertising, media and PR agencies or trading partners be liable in any way whatsoever for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant or winner in relation to this prize draw, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes or otherwise.
- By entering into this competition, each participant hereby consents to the collection and storage of their personal information, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013, on the promoter’s database and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant, provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt out of such communications.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winner’s own account. Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes and their associates and affiliates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable therefore, and Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
- Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this competition at any time during the competition for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon the winners’ agreement to take part in such publicity. The winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Liquor City and/or the suppliers sponsoring the prizes.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- A copy of these competition terms and conditions are available at no cost and can be downloaded from www.liquorcity.co.za. For all queries in respect of this competition, please contact Liquor City on (011) 306 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Terms And Conditions