Another cocktail that belongs to the exotic family. One of those which takes us to summer in any season of the year. Which takes us to a paradisical beach, wherever we are. Above all, it’s also a drink which will not unnoticed on any table, and even less by your taste buds.
- ½ cantaloupe melon
- 6 tablespoons or 6 cl. of Licor Beirão
- ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 stem of redcurrants
STEP BY STEP TO A MELON COCKTAIL THAT TASTES LIKE HONEY
- Scoop the melon pulp and put it in a blender. Do not damage the melon rind.
- Add Licor Beirão and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into the melon rind and serve in a bowl on a bed of ice.
- Use the stem of redcurrants for garnish. This recipe may make you the king of the party.