Stand a chance to win 1 0f 6 foosball tables to the value of R2 000 each when you purchase a 6-pack of Valpré Still or Sparkling Water or a 6-pack of Coca-Cola 330ml Cans or a 1.5L bottle of Valpré still water. Competition runs from 21 August 2018 until 30 September 2018.
How to Enter
- Purchase a 6-pack of Valpré Still or Sparkling Water or a 6-pack of Coca-Cola 330ml Cans or a 1.5L bottle of Valpré still water from your nearest Liquor City
- Write your name and contact number on the back of your till slip
- Drop it in the marked competition box
- Good luck!
T’s and C’s apply.
Terms and Conditions
Liquor City promotion -Stand a Chance to Win 1 of 6 Various Foosball Tables valued at R2 200 each Official Rules
- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (Pty) Ltd is the promoter of this promotional competition (“Promotional Competition”).
- Participant/s. A person who enters, competes in or is otherwise eligible to win the Promotional Competition.
- The Promotional Competition is only open to citizens, permanent residents, or anyone who is legally permitted to reside in the Republic of South Africa and who is 18 (eighteen) years of age or older. Any employee, director, partner, immediate family member, agent, consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or The Coca-Cola Company, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, customers or any subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates and/or associated companies is disqualified from participating in the Promotional Competition (collectively, “Disqualified Person/s”). In addition, all Participants must be natural persons; no prize/s will be awarded to any legal entities.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering the Promotional Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these rules (“Official Rules”), which will be interpreted and applied by the Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated administrator, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the Promotional Competition and any prize/s (which have not yet been subject to selection), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter deems necessary and without any compensation whatsoever.
- Promotional Period. The Promotional Competition commences at 24h01 on 23 August 2018 and ends at 23h59 on 30 September 2018, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Participants stand the chance of winning 1 (one) 6 (six) Foosball Tables valued at R2 200.00 (Two Thousand and two hundred rand) each (the “Prize/s”).
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for any further and/or additional costs and/or expenses in relation to delivery of the Prize/s.
- How to Enter.
- To stand a chance of winning a Prize, Participants must purchase any 4 (four) participating 1.5L Coca-Cola products (as detailed in Annexure A hereto) (“Participating Product/s”) from any participating retailer (as detailed in Annexure B hereto) (“Participating Retailer/s”) during the Promotion Period.
- Upon purchasing the Participating Products from a Participating Retailer, as described above, the relevant Participating Retailer will provide the Participant with a promotional entry form to complete.
- To enter the Promotional Competition, a Participant must complete a promotional entry form and then place the completed promotional entry form into the entry box provided in-store at the relevant Participating Retailer.
- Participants may enter the Promotional Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products each time from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period
- A Participant’s entry will be withdrawn if any Participating Product/s purchased in connection with this Promotional Competition are returned to any Participating Retailer.
- Entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Person/s will be disqualified.
- The Promoter or its nominated administrator’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or the Promoter’s nominated administrator will select the name/s of the potential winner/s of the Promotional Competition in a random draw of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The draw shall take place on 28 September 2108.
- The odds of winning the Prize/s depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winner/s. Potential winner/s of the Promotional Competition must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning the Promotional Competition is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of the Promotional Competition. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the potential winner/s of the Promotional Competition, however, in the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to collect the Prize/s within 1 (one) month of being notified thereby forfeiting the Prize/s, forfeits the Prize/s for any reason, is a Disqualified Person/s, or is disqualified for any other reason, the Promoter or its nominated administrator will draw an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries (up to 3 (three) alternates will be permitted). If the alternate potential winner/s are disqualified for whatever reason, the applicable Prize/s will not be awarded.
- The Promoter may require the winners of the Promotional Competition to be identified and/or photographed and/or published in printed media and/or to appear on radio and/or television, when accepting the Prize/s and/or after having received the Prize/s. The winner/s of the Promotional Competition will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of his/her/their image/s and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
- General conditions.
- If the Promoter is unable to reach any Participant after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such Participant will be disqualified from the Promotional Competition and the selection of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first selection.
- The Prize/s is/are neither transferable, nor exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash and the Promoter is not liable for any defects in the Prize/s. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize/s with any other prize/s of comparable commercial value or to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the
Promotional Competition and any Prize/s (which have not yet been subject to selection), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotional Competition is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotional Competition to address the impairment and then resume it in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotional Competition and award the Prize/s in a random draw from all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotional Competition or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or the official rules of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person/s to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotional Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person/s to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Promoter will require the winner/s of the Promotional Competition to complete and submit a Declaration Form and Prize Acceptance Form to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with the Official Rules and the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (including any regulations promulgated thereunder). Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and the Prize shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Release and Limitation of Liability. Except where prohibited in law, Participants and/or the winner/s of the Promotional Competition, as the case may be, hereby indemnify the Promoter, its nominated administrator, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Pty) Ltd together with all its subsidiaries and The Coca-Cola Company, as well as their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and customers against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever (including consequential and economic loss) arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the Promotional Competition including, but not limited to: (a) any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise; (b) use of the Prize/s; (c) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotional Competition; (d) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotional Competition or the processing of entries; and (f) injury or death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the Participant’s participation in the Promotional Competition or receipt or misuse of any Prize/s. If, for any reason, the Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Participant’s sole remedy is another Promotional Competition entry, if it is possible.
- All queries in connection with the Promotional Competition should be directed to the Promoter’s Customer Care Line: 0860 000 224.
- Copy of Rules. A copy of the Official Rules are available at no cost to Participants and can be downloaded in printable form from ccbsaco.com.
Participating Coca-Cola Products
|Valpré Still Water 1.5L|
|Coca-Cola 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Coca-Cola Zero 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Sprite 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Fanta Orange 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Stoney 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Twist (Lemon, Granadilla) 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Stoney Zero 6-pack of 330ml cans|
|Valpré still or sparkling water 6x 500ml|