Stand a chance to win a limited Edition KWV Brandy Centenary Bottle valued at R100 000 when you purchase a bottle of KWV Brandy. Competition runs from 21 August 2018 until 30 September 2018.
How to Enter
- Purchase a bottle of KWV Brandy from your nearest Liquor City
- Write your name and contact number on the back of your till slip
- Drop it in the marked competition box
- Good luck!
T’s and C’s apply.
Terms and Conditions
Promotional Competition Rules (“Rules”) and Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s”),
in respect of the following competition:
KWV BRANDY – STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A LIMITED EDITION KWV BRANDY CENTENARY BOTTLE VALUED AT R100 000
- The (“Competition”) is run by Warshay Investments Proprietary Limited trading as KWV, registration number 2012/018792/07” (“Promoter”).
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
- The Competition dates (31 August 2018 to 30 September 2018) and Entry Mechanics (Purchase any bottle of KWV Brandy at participating Liquor City stores, enter your till slip with your name and number, and stand a chance to win a bottle of KWV Centenary brandy) are to be found in the relevant Competition announcements.
- The Competition is open to all persons of 18 (eighteen) years or older and a resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families.
- Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
- The prize information is included in the point of sale (POS) announcing the competition.
- The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
- Should the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in their sole discretion award a similar prize in value.
- The prize winners will be selected randomly or as explained in the competition announcement post and prize winners will be notified within 7 days of the random draw been conducted via one of the following mediums: email or telephonically. If any prize winner’s contact details are no longer valid, he or she will forfeit the prize. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of the winners being notified will be disposed of at Promoter’s discretion.
- The prize winner must agree to provide valid proof of identification when receiving the prize.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of any prize winner/s, provided that any prize winner/s may expressly elect to decline this.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any prize winner/s to verify their eligibility to win such prize/s.
- All Entrants and prize winners hereby indemnify the Promoter and its agents, against any / all claims for any injury, loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- These Rules and T&C’s may be amended by the Promoter at any time during the Competition.
- These Rules and T&C’s are available on www.kwv.co.za