Stand a chance to win beer for a year when you purchase a 12-pack of Amstel 330ml NRB. 1 Winner drawn every day so don’t miss out on being one of the lucky winners! Competition runs from 21 August 2018 until 9 September 2018.
How to Enter
- Purchase a a 12-pack of Amstel 330ml NRB from your nearest Liquor City
- Take a selfie with your Amstel
- Post your selfie on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #lcAmsetl24
- Keep your till slip
- Good luck!
T’s and C’s apply.
A very big congratulations to our lucky winners! Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your prize responsibly!
— Gabriella Bicycle-Scooter (@kabzalone) August 23, 2018
— Zizile Radiation Thwala (@Radiati91223903) August 28, 2018
Terms and Conditions
Promotional Competition Rules (“Rules”) and Terms and Conditions (“T&C’s”),
in respect of the following competition:
Win 12 Cases of Amstel Lager 330ml NRB (Beer for a year).
- The (“Competition”) is run by Heineken Brouwerijen B.V. (“Promoter”) trading as Heineken® .
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer of the Promoter.
- The Competition dates (21 August 2018 to 30 September 2018) and Entry Mechanics (Purchase any 12 Pack of Amstel Lager 330ml NRB at participating Liquor City stores, take a selfie with your 12 pack and post it to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #lcAmstel12).
- “Beer for a year” means the equivalent of 1 case of beer per a calendar month in a year. The total cases awarded will be 12.
- The Competition is open to all persons of 18 (eighteen) years or older and a resident in South Africa, except the Promoter’s directors, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their immediate families.
- Participation by all entrants (“Entrants”) constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
- The prize information is included in the point of sale (POS) announcing the competition.
- The prize is exclusively for the prize winner and is not transferable, not exchangeable or negotiable.
- The prize winners will be selected randomly or as explained in the competition announcement post and prize winners will be notified within 7 days of the random draw been conducted via one of the following mediums: email or telephonically. If any prize winner’s contact details are no longer valid, he or she will forfeit the prize. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of the winners being notified will be disposed of at Promoter’s discretion.
- Only one prize per winner.
- The prize winner must agree to provide valid proof of identification when receiving the prize.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of any prize winner/s, provided that any prize winner/s may expressly elect to decline this.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any prize winner/s to verify their eligibility to win such prize/s.
- All Entrants and prize winners hereby indemnify the Promoter and its agents, against any / all claims for any injury, loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- These Rules and T&C’s may be amended by the Promoter at any time during the Competition.