Instead of throwing away those empty wine bottles, why not turn them into unique decorations for the Festive Season. Use this article as a guide to creating your own.
You will need:
- Wine bottles
- Glitter (Red, Green, Silver or Gold)
- Multi-surface Glue
- Glass paint (Red, Green, Silver or Gold)
- Christmas inspired decorative material
- Paint Brush
- Lay down newspaper, covering the surface area you wish to create your decorations to create minimal mess.
- Depending on the colour scheme you wish to have. Decide on a colour that you would like to use as your primary colour on your bottles.
- Once you have decided on your colour, paint your entire bottle in this colour.
- When the paint is completely dry, smear multi-surface glue and sprinkle glitter onto the bottle, choosing a glitter colour that complements your primary colour.
- When you have done this, you can attach any Christmas inspired decorations (ie Mini Santa hats, Mistletoe, Bells etc).
- When you are happy with the look of your decorated bottles, place them in a visible area for you to enjoy and to set the Christmas mood around the house.