We all know the importance of drinking responsibly. It is vital not to take lives into your own hands, especially after a drink or 2.
- Make sure you are drinking in a controlled environment with people you know and trust.
- Remember to know your limits. No one likes to look after you when you get black-out drunk.
- Do not drink and drive. This is for your own safety as well as the safety of others.
- Try avoiding mixing different types of alcohol. Pick a drink and stick to it.
- Eat before drinking – or even during drinking.
- Ensure you have a designated driver.
Follow these basic rules to ensure safe and responsible drinking.
Visit your nearest Liquor City for your favourite alcoholic beverages. Remember to drink responsibly. Alcohol will not be sold to persons under the age of 18.