While everyone else is making their New Year’s resolutions list, start easing your way into a New Year with this Berry Champagne punch with a hint of lime. It’s so good that it will have everyone talking about it in the New Year!
You will need:
- A bottle of your favourite champagne
- 2 x limes
- Mint (garnish – optional)
- 2 x cans of Limeade concentrate
- 3 cups of frozen berries or other fruit you may like
- Pour the champagne, limeade and Lemonade into your jug and stir well.
- Add your berries to the champagne.
- Cut the limes and place into the jug and stir well.
- Garnish with Mint.
Visit your nearest Liquor City for your favourite alcoholic beverages. Remember to drink responsibly. Alcohol will not be sold to persons under the age of 18.