Another unique salad which is light and special like no other. The salad itself is a real lure for the curiosity of our senses. And at the moment that Licor Beirão joins in, the exotic effect spreads across each lettuce leaf and each roll of fish and stretches out in your mouth. This recipe brings everything to the game. The sensations awake to every detail, and the winner is the anyone who is at the table.
- ½ a green lettuce and ½ a red lettuce
- Fresh water cress leaves
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 200 g smoked cod
- 1 dl oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 2 tablespoons of Licor Beirão
- Sal e pimenta
- Arrange the lettuce, washed and shredded, and the watercress leaves in a salad bowl.
- Make rolls with the smoked fish and arrange them on top. Garnish with beansprouts and set aside.
- For the sauce, mix the oil with the mustard and capers.
- Whizz everything with a hand-held blender and bring in the Licor Beirão. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing, just before serving.