Top off a dinner party with a twist. For some, mouse can seem a bit rich for the palate so why not try making this easy Vodka Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Recipe that will leave your guests wanting more!
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 250ml of cream (35% recommended consistency)
- 5ml Vanilla Extract
- 3775ml Raspberries
- 30ml Sugar
- 60ml Vodka (Poliakov Premium Vodka is our first choice)
- In a heatproof bowl, place it over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Add 60ml of your cream to the bowl and stir until steaming.
- Once your cream has warmed, remove it off from the stove and add in your dark chocolate and stir until completely melted and smooth. (Tip: if your chocolate doesn’t completely melt had it back onto the stove, make sure you do not overheat the cream and chocolate mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat in the remaining cream and add your sugar, vanilla extract and vodka, beating in gradually. Make sure peaks are formed.
- Take your chocolate mixture and fold into your whipped cream.
- Once folded together, add your raspberries.
- Spoon your mousse into serving dishes and top them with remaining raspberries.
- Allow your mousse to be chilled in the fridge for up to 8 hours, so we recommend making this mouse the night before.
CLICK HERE to find your nearest Liquor City for our wide range of Vodka brands.